Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Control panel applet

BrianP.

Does not work. Have searched and have not been able to find a solution to this on the site. Found out when I tried to enable the post debugger. As was stated in a previous thread I get a quick hour glass then nothing. If I go to the *.cpl in system they work fine when double clicked except for the MCxapplet. Do I need to reinstall. Repair does nothing. Thanks

http://www.emastercam.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...t=034584#000000

The control panel is completely missing it is not that the debugger itself won't launch. If I search and find the debugger I can get it to launch but it does not link to Mastercam. There is nothing in the control panel for Mastercam at all. If I remember correctly it was there before because I checked out the debugger once before.

• 3 years later...

The control panel is completely missing it is not that the debugger itself won't launch. If I search and find the debugger I can get it to launch but it does not link to Mastercam. There is nothing in the control panel for Mastercam at all. If I remember correctly it was there before because I checked out the debugger once before.

Did you ever find a solution, I am having this problem. I had it there and enabled it for X6, I tried to enable it on X7 but the dropdown is not there for either versions now.

GM

Brian - The advanced config applet was moved out of the control panel, because starting with Vista it wasn't visible without changing your view from categories to large/small icons, so a lot of people never found it.. Starting with X7, it's under Start (well, button thingie) > Programs > Mastercam X7 > Utilities > Advanced Configuration.