Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can't remember STL file

Odell

That is the way it has been for years. You can complain, but good luck on getting what should be a basic thing to work like it should. Funny you pick a solid for Verify close the file and have to repick the solid every time. Basic thing you would think nope still have to re-pick after years of being that way. I wish there was some way to remember a level to put it on or something, but we still have the just deal with it method like we have always had. Lets see I have been on this forum and since I have been on here I have seen many requests for this basic thing yet it still never happens. So I guess like all of us who think it should work like you say you will have to deal with like we do. Sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

The whole stock to use interface is just a complete pita. The repicking solids, stl's or whatever for the stock setup drives me crazy. Now with x4 when I use a solid or stl for stock definition, the border of the stock will "ghost" on the screen while it generates a toolpath. And yes it's been that way for so long it isn't you smile.gif