Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

tool comment (Max Z Min Z)

cormigu

There are many people running the Mpmaster on their HAAS machines with no problems.

If you want to take parts from one post ot another you have to understand what it all means and then make sure you copy over everything to make it work correctly. One missing line and your post is not going to work. There are the buffers, the tool change blocks, the tool tables, the variables, the switches, and other things. I have put this in the generic 5 axis post, but it tool me many hours of work to do it. The only reason was because they do not have a generic Mpmaster 5 axis post or I would not have. All of the 3 and 4 axis machine I have programmed for the last 6 years have used Mpmaster post. Easy to just change switches to make it post like you want then trying to add stuff to a post is all we are trying to point out.