Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Member Levels / Avatars

Webby

quote:

Maybe we should schedule a good old fashioned punch up at IMTS - Last man standing, winner take all!!

So now I have to bring my gloves to the show along with a computer. wink.gif

I am going to take a thought from brother scott, This should be more like lets program a part and cut it the first one to the pallet is the winner.

[ 08-19-2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please look at Jack's Pictures. Looks like James, Greg and I have all been had!

Jack is developing his own line of meat products and is currently beta testing V10. Heres hope that he gets a bad case of food poisining and leaves poor James and Jay alone...

By the way Jack, I suggest that you may like to develop your very own Mustard Flavoured Coolants...

Hey guys?

Think about it for a moment.

The more orders I get for Jack Mitchell's pure pork sausages - the less time I will have to stir up the the forum.

Believe me now or believe me later - I am actually getting requests for these fine sausages. V9.1 Hint of Maple really rocks, buy some today.

These top secret Mastercamfully delicious sausages V10 are nearing Beta testing. Any takers? Please remember, we cannot ship south of the border without loading these babies up with preservatives.

Regards, Jack

OK with me, but I've gotta give credit where credit is due: Hardway was the originator of Sizzler in this thread.

I haven't been around long enough to understand all of these sausage references but it sure is interesting. Unusual, but interesting...

[ 08-20-2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

MfgEng,

So much for the sizzler idea – I couldn’t take the legal beating; the beating that I’m getting here is tough enough.

If Maple Leaf, Jimmy Dean’s, or any other sausage company rips-off the Trochoidal cut style the we have worked so very hard to develop, then we will take legal action.

On another note: Although we can make these tasty little cuts, I believe were going to need to subcontract the work to a butcher shop. Does anybody know of any really good butcher shops? Please be careful here – were on a public forum.

Regards Jack

I've seen many a butcher shop in my time as a cutting tool sales engineer. The best ones do not have a sign or even a company name, look for the dirtist door with a scrap bin preceeded by a greasy path encrusted with metal turnings. These are the guys that you want to make your stuff... BTW ask if they have Mastercam and then send in the crack file so that PDG and Greg can see who is eating their profits away.

Back to Business, so what was the original intention of this thread anyway? It looks like it was Hi-JACK-ed...