Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

20th century question

indian Mark

Hi Folks, Still using MC8 here. Just upgraded a PC with windows XP. Reinstalled Mastercam 8.1 and I'm not able to use Surface-Finish-Contour. I keep getting a message that says "An unsupported operation was attempted". Other surface operations seem to work fine. Any thoughts besides the obvious: Fork out the coin for X4??

Thanks,

Mark

quote:

Suppose I'll reload everything and try it again.

That's probably your best alternative.

It sounds like something may have become corrupt during installation.

Like Thad said, it's very odd that it's only one toolpath that isn't working properly.

headscratch.gif

That tends to makes me think it's some kind of installation issue. Sometimes these things just hiccup when software is being installed. wink.gif