Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Socal Programming opportunity

Zoober

We are looking for a top notch 4 and 5 axis programmer here in Valencia, Ca. Below is the description that I was given to post. If you need more info than I include, please call (661)294-0030 and ask for David Blaine.

------------------------------------------

Description:

We are seeking the very best CNC Mill Programmers in the industry. Candidates must be experienced and professional, and able to meet the job requirements below.

Top pay and performance bonus apply

All positions are full time, 48-60 hrs a week. 401K, Holiday Pay, Performance Based Incentives, Vacation Time, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance

*Pre-Employment drug screening/background check may be requested.

Valencia,Ca

Call: (661)294-0030

Fax: (661)294-1240

Visit our website at: www.truepositiontech.com

Requirements:

Experience with both HMC, VMC, 4&5 machines: Haas, Fadal, Mazak, Matsuura, Toyoda with Fanuc and Yasnac program formats using Mastercam software with 10 years min. experience making complex precision machine parts

FMS experience is a plus

-------------------------------------------

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

:edit:

Able to work with a guy named Zoober

:/edit:

biggrin.giftongue.gif

j/k

FWIW... it's a great opportunity to work with some knowledgable guys and around state of the art equipment.

JM2C

No, Mark. We don't farm out 3 axis work.

5 axis.... some.

James, yer prolly right. Who wants to work with a wing nut? biggrin.gif

We do get some fun stuff in here.

Just finished (this morning) a 13MB 5 axis program. Only 140 ops and 59 tools, but a lot of sufacing.

Yes, it's in a dataserver.

We are in the process of getting machines built for Vericut.

I have to make a MAM post. Well, actually, we are buying a post, and I will be putting all of my custom drill cycles and stuff in it.

I'll check on the part time thing, Jay.

quote:

All positions are full time, 48-60 hrs a week. 401K, Holiday Pay, Performance Based Incentives, Vacation Time, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance

And you get to go to Magic Mountain every weekend. biggrin.gif

Looks like a nice shop, Robert. Clean and organized. If I was looking for a job I would definitely check it out. Right now isn't the time for me to move.

I see you have a couple of Mitsui Seiki HU63A's w/30 pallets. We have one with 2 pallets that I duplicated the post for when I started working here so we could do open modifications for it.

Why yes we did. biggrin.gif

That, and the new beefy PC's, with Vericut full machine sim will be in shortly when they finish the machine and controls.

100 or so new part numbers coming in.

Life is good.

Will be even better mid June when the wifey joins me and we are here lock stock and barrel.

Now, all we need to do is buy some Cali real estate, and I'll be one happy camper. cheers.gif

We are starting with one floating seat. If it proves that we are waiting too long, we will add.

Yes, we are currently using Camplete on the MAMs.

My problem with Camplete, is that I do a lot of deep hole drilling where I need to have custom drill cycles (increment RPMs and feeds based on depth, feed into pilots,etc), probing, and other custom stuff.

I cannot (partially because of my inability, to be fair) do that easily in Camplete's post.

I can make a Mastercam post do anything I want within reason.

I am also not a big fan of third party posts. Having used Icam and Ausin NC's posts with both mastercam and Catia, I can tell you that the flexibility is just not there.

Not a dig at the respective posts, just my play on things.

+1000 Robert.

A good post that you have tweaked to your liking with Vericut is almost impossible to beat. Hit me up if you have any Vericut configuration questions. I've been building machines and controls with it now for going on 3 years. The level of simulation is amazing, especially if you make use of Subroutines on the machine. They finally added some features in V7 that make it much easier to keep track of where the control is executing (in the main program or in a sub).