Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

looking for work and hiring?

Brad Lisle

We are loosing our TIG welder, as he is moving to the chicago area. So if anyone knows of any jobs for a very talented precision TIG or MIG welder please let me know so I can forward it on to him. He is by far one of the best welders I have ever known.

With that said, We are looking for Precision TIG welder. We are NOT a fab shop. Almost all the welds will require vacuum leak checks and must be very neat and clean. If this is you or you know someone that fits the bill, please pm me. We are also looking for CNC lathe operators that have 2+yrs experiance.

Thanks

I don't do any welding of any kind. I leave that to the pros. It is a true art form. Most hack stuff together, but very few can do this type of welding. Most of the welding is done on chambers as well. and some other misc parts. I know it is rare to come by such talent, but we have a need for it and the only guy I know that can do it is leaving.

I used to love UHV welding. That's how I learned to TIG weld. After a few years of fusion welding miles and miles of water jacket, and fabbing bell jars and chambers I think I was pretty good, but then along came machining and now I'm probably pretty rusty. How this helps you I do not know. biggrin.gif