Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mould & Die in U.K

mark m

Hello, I would just like to know if there are any other Mastercam users out there in the U.K who are producing Moulds/Dies/Tooling. I work for a small forging company in the West Midlands, right in the heart of the Black Country. We only have one CNC at the moment, a vertical machining center with Heidenhain 426 control. I've only been using Mastercam for 12 months and do all the 3-d modelling, toolpathing and machining. cheers.gif

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.

Even though we are not in the UK in are across the water in Ireland.

We manufacture Moulds,Press Tools, Tooling etc.

We have MasterCam Wire, Mill level 3 and Design.

This forum is great and you will find it very helpfull to you. I am not an expert on MasterCam but there are a load of people who are and give up there time to help you as much as they can. I have learnt a lot from this forum smile.gifsmile.gif

-------

Brendan

[ 10-30-2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: ruffmut ]

Hi Mark We use Mastercam in Scotland I have been a user for the last 8 years or so it was mainly Plastic mould tools that I worked on, but for the last few years I have been working for the Semi conductor Industry machining Quartz a nice change and much cleaner. Enjoy this forum as it is the Best!!!!!! cheers.gif