Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Pinewood Derby Stuff

Trevor Bailey

I have uploaded files to CADCAM's site. They are an indy car, a kind-of spacey type car, and a new version of the latest bat-mobile. I have had many request since I posted that I had these, so here they are for everyone. Look under the MC9_files/pinewood folder.

Dennis,

The bat-mobile I sent to you this morning has been completed. You may want to download the latest rev.

Enjoy,

Thank you Guy. It's fun stuff. I am also in the process of building a 11'(foot) fully operational model of the USS Missouri Battleship with working guns and everything. I don't think I will ever enter a competion with it because I will have way too much time and money invested to destroy it. BUT, if you are a bird flying over-head, LOOK OUT!!!!!

AAAHHHH, simple pleasures.......

Greg Deering is like one of the top guys for boyscouts in Southern Cal. I am always making cars, placks, etc... We had one episode at a race that Jaime went thru tongue.gif Boy, people that don't have access to a CNC sure do get upset!!!

Instead of me e-mailing it to you, go to the FTP site provided by CADCAM from this site on download it.

See ya bud,