Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I need a Post

McRae

I am in need of a post for my Fence and need at least one post for the ends of each section. I am torn weather to use the existing posts already with my property and tweak a few changes to make it fit my new design - or to break down and get new posts. I have contacted my local lumber yard and they haven't been much help. I also know that it is against forum guidelines to discuss local lumberyards so I will not voice any negativity against them. I hope someone will realize that this is not my first posting to this webforum so my post request should not be flammed and that the other members will be gentle with my name. With that said, I am using pirated lumber so as to save some money in the construction of my project.

Thanks,

Andrew

I don't think pirates work very well with lumber, their strength is typically knot tying or keel-hauling. I also believe you should say "Har!" or "Aye matey" or something like that to truly bring out the pirate feel

I bet that Integrex of yours would make a hell of a fencepost; then again, maybe not..

D'oh!

C

[ 03-04-2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: chris m ]

quote:

And just what type of fence do you have. Must get the right post for the fence.

It is a 6X9 with a razorwire coil attached to the top - 5axes(my house intersects or touches 5 other yards).

I was going to wait for version 9.1 of mastercam before I upgraded and asked for a post but I just can't keep the dog in the yard.

I need a new car. I don't want to buy it. I don't want to lease it. I don't want to pay for it to be delivered and prepped. I don't want to pay for its maintenance. I don't want to pay for registration, title or insurance. If I wreck it, I don't want to pay to get it fixed.

I don't want a junker. I want a new car, one of the best on the market, please.

In a year or two, I want a new car. I don't want to pay for it either.

Will someone please help me?

If I knew where you could get a nice new car for free and you would not have to pay for its upkeep and I might even come over once in a while to help you fix it, would you do it?

The only catch is, whenever you asked for help, you have to put up with some techno geek who paid a bundle for his car complain about guys like you who want something for nothing.

Where do I sign up?