Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

V9.1

robk

quote:

I've sure lost some respect for a few "senior" members in here. Some are just jerks, others are jerks that can't spell. I wonder if these guys wear ties??

Hi Aaron

There are only 9 "senior "members.

Are you directing your comments to me??

When you drink,remember the men who dug the well

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using Version 9.1 since Beta 1 and I've experienced stable results since day one with the exception of the V9.1 release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rest my case.

I LOVE how you creatively edited my post. Obviously you felt the need to put emphasis on YOUR slant so as to minimize REALITY. Here's the FULL statement

"I've been using Version 9.1 since Beta 1 and I've experienced stable results since day one with the exception of the V9.1 release. I had an issue with MSVCRT.dll that was completely fixed by a patch that Bullines wrote. So I have no idea why you are having so many problems. I use ALL of the features you complain about with NO issues whatsoever. Matter of fact, V9.1 is faster on re-gens for all the toopaths that I've tested by at least 10% SUrface re-gens have improved somewhere between 40-60% of the parts I've tested."

I now know why you are having so many problems, but since discretion is the better part of valor, I'll refrain from speaking my mind and leave it at that.

As for the lack of help I bring to this forum, If you were to look at ALL fo my postings, you certainly see that the VAST majority are constructive and helpful. If people don't want to come in here, fine, that's their problem but a tremendous number of people have been helped by this forum. If you don't think it's worth the price of admission, you can always ask for your money back you know! wink.gif

I don't demean people for having differing opinions. That's ludicrous! I don't always see eye to eye with a lot of people in here but that does not mean I won't help them out, and firthermore, I'm not above making fun of myself for stupid things I've said in the heat of the moment in here either. I've made public apologies, even sometimes to forum members by name. Obviously you're a newcomer so I'll cut you some slack but your tone and lack of knowledge of Forum Etiquette is wearing on some of the most senior members of this forum. These are the guys (and gals - Hi Kathy biggrin.gif ) that put a lot into this place and usually get nothing in return, often not even a simple thank you for their UNCOMPENSATED efforts.

JM2C

• 1 month later...