Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Event Log Erros

Todd Mann from Fastech

When launching Mastercam I open the event log and get sevral errors! I am using Window7 on a network conection with multipul users. Whe we got Mastercam configured the way we wanter it for one user we copy and pasted the mastercam.cfg file to the other users. The error log look to me like the error is created by the .mtb file. But when I am logged on the computer and launch Mastercam the error is coming from the user that set up the config file. Can anyone help with this? See the error log below.

post-2278-0-03234300-1293820613_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Start with the config file and see what MTB file it is pointing to. Then make sure the MTB file is present. If so was this MTB file brought over from another computer or updated from another versions? If so then it is probably pointing to something that doesn't exists on your computer like a 3rd part addon or something. Make sure you have permissions to the file as well.

If you are still having problems then please contact your reseller or our technical support department so we can help you get this cleaned up.

I also had many mtb errors in the event log when opening X5. In my case I have resolved the problem. In X4 I had created an ATP tool bar. Apparently installing X5 is picking up this X4 tool bar during X5 installation. The solution was to go into X4 settings/customize and delete the ATP tool bar. Then delete the ATP from X5 as well. Now when X5 opens there are no errors. Next I went back into X5 settings/customize and re-created an ATP tool bar. No more mtb errors when opening X5. :)