Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dave Thompson and Lisa Collier read...

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Dave and Lisa,

Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. I wanted to thank you publicly. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I recieved "it" today.

I owe you "guys" wink.gif .

Thanks again,

Probably make it out of canada, that happens all day long. Making it in would be another story. That would be like smuggling cameras into Japan. biggrin.gif

p.s. Rekd - I'm glad to see somebody's paying attention. I was beginning to think I was the only one with a sense of humor around here. cheers.gif

Use your powers of deduction people. "IT" obviously was something that could only be gotten from the good folks at In House Solutions. Why else would James be thanking Dave and Lisa publicly on the user forum that is hosted by their company? "IT" is obviously the book written by Steven King, although I don't know why James just couldn't get a copy of that at the local B & N bookstore. J/K biggrin.gif Whatever "IT" is, James is not likely to tell a bunch of curious cats if he refers to it as "It". Let him have his little secret. We won't tell him some of ours then. wink.giftongue.gif Enjoy "It" while you can James because someday you may not have "It" or you'll find that "It" isn't all that "It" is cracked up to be. That's "It"!! I've had "It"!! I'm not going to use "It" in any more of my posts. biggrin.gifcheers.gif

[ 05-02-2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Peter Scott ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Jay,

You got it.

I had a hunch that everyone would be curious. I was right. wink.gifwink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

"It" was autographed and everything. Can't get those down here. tongue.gif

Whatever "IT" is, I am sure that i've already had it. I only have a two minute drive to InHouse and chances are I could really pull "IT" off in less than one minute. (1986 Volvo Turbo - smile Lovelace cause it just only adds to this argument). biggrin.gif French-wine-sippin also! smile.gif

Here's the kicker guy's - "IT's Amazing"

Come on James - I'm member #53 and as you know #56 sort of follows the beaten path. biggrin.gif Good topic!

Regards, Jack`

Jack, not being rude here but do we mean 58? Could James' "it" possibly be a hairpiece so he doesn't have to wear the beanie? Anyway, it's getting late here and time to wrap it up. All I know is it is almost nascar time. With that being said, Miller lite... "It's it" and that's that. Have a great weekend all. cheers.gifcheers.gif

G Caputo,

I am so sorry - I thought that James was #56 and not #58. There is a lot of confusion as to who are the real registered users of 56, 57, & 58 - These are amoungst the area 51 of the Mastercam forum (spooky stuff when we get right down to it). smile.gif

Do I sense a new mystery? Scooby Doo, where are you? biggrin.gif

Regards, Jack