Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X5...Problem Updating H and D words

Code_Breaker

I recently got bit, but thanks to Vericut, the file did not get to the shop floor ...

When I changed a tool number in the Tool Manager the height and diameter did NOT update ... have to physically change them ... It seems this problem was fixed in an earlier version of X ... don't remembering having this problem in X4 ...

Any solution???

I recently got bit, but thanks to Vericut, the file did not get to the shop floor ...

When I changed a tool number in the Tool Manager the height and diameter did NOT update ... have to physically change them ... It seems this problem was fixed in an earlier version of X ... don't remembering having this problem in X4 ...

Any solution???

It's totally random, had the same problem, no vericut, machine went BOOM! Now my post warns me since I can't rely on MasterCam...

Thanks Trevor,

Dia and Length offset numbers not updating. This happens with new programs and when pulling from X2. It does not seem to happen when pulling from version 9. It is an intermittent problem as it only happens when you're least expecting it. (Our machine configuration is set-up to add zero to the tool number, which has always worked in previous versions). Sometimes, Mastercam will show the Dia and Length offset numbers as zero, but it will post the correct number, but sometimes it will not. Very strange and inconsistent problem.