Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Aynone in Socal want t ocome see a Presentation tomorrow?

If anyone is interested in coming by I will be at CCC's office tomorrow in Anaheim inspecting parts people bring in. We will also be showing reverse engineering capabilities of the arm and the Verisurf Software.

CCC's website has their address and contact information or you can shot me and email. The morning one will be at 9:00am and the afternoon one will be at 1:00pm.

CAD/CAM Consulting Web Site

Well it went very well.Had 3 people not even Mastercam user come and were sold. If things go well looks like we might have 8 companies coming on board with Master3DGage in SoCal soon. WE plan on doing more of these I will let you know.

Next month we have one in Portland with MCAMNW on the 8th and 9th of June.

On the 21st, 22nd and 23rd we will have some of these in Texas.

In July we have the HTEC event where I will be doing presentations with the Master3DGage.

I will be at South-tec and Will Also be at CMTS the week after.

I encourage anyone available to attend, Ron puts on quite a good demo.

Looking forward to seeing you again up here in Portland!

the guy knows his stuff huh!

Wish I could have made it Ron, but for some reason I have been really busy the last couple of months. :D