Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 cosmetic bug

Smrk

I found some changes made in X6 useless.

I think it was better before Toolpath reorganisation, i had only three icon in toolbars for creation HSC toolpath and selection which one toolpath to use i was doing in toolpath dialog window.

When i open level manager in X5 it shows on the same place where i close it. In X6 it always open in upper left corner - it is annoying to travel mouse along whole screen to move one window.

Can you add "lock toolbar position" option?

post-39283-0-98109800-1325594617_thumb.jpg

Smirk,

I am not experiencing the same behavior with the level manager dialog that you are seeing. It always opens in the last location I left it so it seems to be working correctly on my system. The dialog positions are written to the registry and if your other dialogs are coming up in the correct location then your registry permission should be fine. How about your view manager? Does it stay in the last place you had it open? If so and it's only the level manager we can try to edit the registry and see what is going on with it. If none of your dialogs are remembering their positions then it would point to a registry permission issue. Could be a security tool not letting it edit the registry as well.

As far as the toolpath icons for HS toolpaths goes, We had numerous request about them and this change that allows for having individual toolpath type defaults now. I will pass along your comments to our PM team.

Hi all I was having the same issue with the level manager and this is how I fixed it. Put the level manager where you what it and then right click on the tool bar at the top, at the bottom of the drop down you will see a line that says toolbar states...left click on it and a window will open, on the left side of this window select the name of your default toolbar and then click save. This should keep the level manager open where you put it. Just switched to X6