Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

STL Files for Machine Simulation

Don K

Hi Don, For your initial request I do not have a Haas Tr160 Trunnion however i can give you this generic trunnion what we have used for training purposes, etc. in th past. Also if you are pretty good with Mastercam's Model prep tools and/or the Scale command I believe that with just a little bit of effort and maybe some dimmensions from yuor machine you could modify this one to be pretty close really easily. I would just start with Scale and get it close then use model prep move or push pull and make it almost exact.

On a side note i provide the Mastercam file but you can easily do a save as and save into STL format once you are done with your own personal edits.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i72i9ndkzw8gprx/TRUNION.mcx-9?dl=0​

hope that sample trunion file helps you get started, alternatively perhaps check Grabcad.com or 3dcontentcentral.com as you may find a few other trunions there that may be really close.