Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Who turned out the lights?

Noel

How many members got hit with the big black out?What a drag got a day off work and was forced to BBQ all the meat so it would'nt go bad and as you can never tell with beer I was forced to consume them as well.It's amazing how many people got to know their neibours.We had a great block blackout party.What did everyone affected by the blackout do when the lights went out.Mabey there will be a few junior forum members born in about 9 1/2 months. Hope there is enough power to run things in the shops on Monday.

cheers.gif Noel cheers.gif

no lights here they went out thursday at 4:00 pm.

went and bought alot of beer an ice and was ready to go. we still had water so it wasn't that bad just a little hot. friends came over friday and power came on fiday at around 6:00 pm. by that time all my beer was gone. the ice was still good so off to the store.

cheers.gif marty cheers.gif

My wife and I were sitting in TGIFriday's when the newscast came on the house TV. Watched NYC Mayor Bloomberg(?) and wondered why the other mayors didn't hold their own news conferences.

Found out later that WalMart wouldn't let the mayor of Cleveland go home early. Poor Jane. No respect. No respect, I tell ya.

Now I'm hearing Cleveland's First Energy may not be at fault.

Conflicting reports keep coming out. In other words, at this present time they're clueless.

One "expert" I heard on the radio analyzed it this way "It would be comparable to one resident turning on a blowdryer and blacking out a whole city". Food for thought? confused.gif