Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Harley pictures

Toolfab

Well the 100th came and left and what a blast!!! I had said I would post some photos when it was done, well it finished last week, the reason I have not posted them is that I broke my clavical eek.gif I blew it up into 4 pieces(small bone to brake in 4 pieces.) So now I have been programming with my wrong hand on the mouse and using the "hunt & peck" method to type....yes I am stupid, but damn was it fun.

I will create a acount an HP's photo server for all to share, just give me a bit cuz this sucks with one hand.

cheers.gif

Paul,

What happened? Did some granny bikers kick the cr@p out of you or what? biggrin.gif

Just kidding hope you heal up soon. I broke my clavical when I was 17. I was corked and drove my 10 speed bicycle into a stop sign. I sure felt like a winner after that.

Phil

Looking forward to the pics.

Unfortunatly I hadnt even started drinking yet!!! I was still working mad.gif I was running the camprounds from a 4 wheeler, cuz I can, and riding around checking in the "quite zone" I got a call over the radio to meet up with some of the gaurds and was driving thru a feild, at 11:30pm. To make a long story short, the grass was up to my eyeballs, I hit a rut from something and it launched me sideways!! My fat a$$ flew about 25 feet from the wheeler and it was upside down rolleyes.gif At least it happened an the last day so I didnt miss anything..lmao (ouch it hurts to laugh)

cheers.gif

PS, do we want PG pictures or R rated pics? NO X rated, I dont need that hassle. R rated photos would be the same thing you would see at any rally wink.gif

My buddy is a professional photographer, he got some AWESOME shots of the bikes, parades, girls, and partys. I will put up his and my own. You will know which ones are his cuz he has his name and copyright stamped across all his images..the xxxx....lmao

Hopefully by mid week I will have something for you all!

cheers.gif

Thanks for the tip Rick, I will start wearin my brace all the time.

Back to the subject at hand HP Photo is were the photos are, login name is mastercam and the password is toolfab . Rember the photos without the copyright are mine, the ones with the copy right are my buddys!!!

Hope you enjoy them!!!

DISCLAIMER:: some of the photos containe images of topless women, please do not view if you are not intrested. Thank you... wink.gif

Its not always that cool, lets see, anyone want to walk the street with Snoop Dogg? The Wu-Tang (club 75 knows that one) Or 50cent? I got in a fight with Robert Plant, and one with Mariln Manson. Its not always fun, but being on the road for 6 weeks with Green Day, and stuff like those photo's make it worth it!

Pauly teh "punch keys during the day punch idiots at night"

lmao... cheers.gif