Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Integrex and Capto owners please read

chris m

• 3 months later...

Well, time for the bump on this topic

The Integrex 300SY we were storing here for the past couple years is GONE and all that's left are a concrete pad with bolts sticking out of it and about $17,000 worth of Sandvik Coromant Capto C6 Cutting Heads, Extension Adapters, Collet Chucks, etc that I can't use.

These tools are in extremely good condition; many were never even in the anchor, Ooops, I mean .... machine.

If your shop uses, or you know of someone who uses these tools please contact me as we are ready to DEAL on this

MAZAK ROCKS!

Not

C

[ 12-30-2003, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

quote:

Chris' management finally wised up and filled up that machine with concrete and the boss is going to use it with a boat anchor maybe???

quote:

MAZAK ROCKS!

Not

I admit that the 'Grex is a little quirky to program sometimes. But, when you can take a part and in 1 operation ( main and sub spindle ) machine it complete, compared to 5 or 6 Ops in a mill, now that kicks some serious BOOTY!

quote:

Some 10 year old in China is using one of these things, on a wooden floor, and she's kicking our xxxx at it.

Bring her on I say! Bring her on!

Rookie 1 teh doin' it 'Grex style!

Jack, email is on the way

quote:

I admit that the 'Grex is a little quirky to program sometimes. But, when you can take a part and in 1 operation ( main and sub spindle ) machine it complete, compared to 5 or 6 Ops in a mill, now that kicks some serious BOOTY!

The problem is, the machine CAN'T do that in all applications [see, um, MINE]

[in my best Forrest Gump voice]

That's all I've got to say about that

Chris teh I wish I could unload these f-ing tools

P.S. Rookie, I take it you must be using the KM coupling in your machine?

[ 01-02-2004, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]