Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Makino Grease cartridge

Our PS65 uses the noted grease cartridge

Daikin 580097365 GREASE CARTRIDGES GKL-2-100

The only seller found "so far" of these wants $1k per cartridge, it's a baffles plastic botttle stuffed with grease for gods sake

Does anyone else with a Makino have a source for these cartridges?

I do not currently have the AICC on it.

This machine pre-dates me by about 6 months, they didn't purchase the option, I however am pushing to get it

The PS95's at Sig had it and they flew, held, size and finish very, very well

Do you cut any 3D surfaces on it and how does it handle it?

Sorry for the hijack

I don't here, I did at SIg, handles them fine, A Makino with AICC will cut as well as anything out there

Does is the same build quality as a Japanese Makino??? I wouldn't think so

David - I'd go and see one in the flesh. If it's built in Taiwan, don't shy away from it. Taiwan is the largest manufacturer of CNC's by far now, and have been for a long time, and there are some great machines out there.

At a previous place we had Hitachi's - all new and big bucks. HG400 asside, the rest of what we had was pure junk. Jap built but junk. Spindles i'll conceived and metalwork peppered in bolt on access panels so you can get to things to service them.

No wonder they went pop.

And our £50k Chevalier's waaaaaay out perform the £200k Hitachi's that we had there.

And paintwork asside, i'd say that the build quality (metalwork) of our Chevalier's match our Robodrills.

If you want to have a look at Chevalier's, you could email [email protected].

That's the UK distributer - their machines are Chevalier's but painted as per their requirements and sold as the Dugard Eagle range.

They should help you out.

Otherwise contact Falcon group in Taiwan - they are the holding/manufacturing company for Chevalier.