Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Integrex Wizard Wanted

gcode

I might send them a resume just for fun. With a junior and senior in high school, I'd get killed for planning a move right now, and they aren't offering getting-killed-for $.

They say a degree is required. tongue.gif I gotta get that resume in just to see if I'm qualified wink.gif

Note to anyone interested... DON'T DO IT CHEAP!!! The 90K that Andrew mentioned sounds right. I can't get big bucks here because I developed the thing here and have built a skill set that hasn't yet been in great demand. If you are wearing the same shoes, don't step into a new job without adaquate renumeration. That way, I don't underbid you, and you don't underbid me. This ain't little league anymore.

Thanks for the heads up Gcode. cool.gif

[ 10-02-2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Harryman ]

+1 to Andrew and Harryman this position is not to be looked upon ligthly. The only problem is I will never go the Head hunter route again that in itself would worry me about the position if they are using mastercam why not post it to the Mastercam Wed Site. Anyone looking at this position get it in writing before and after the head hunter contract is up!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Millman

i didn't stay there long. i guy told me they used head hunters to filter out unqualified people from applying. i don't know why the wages were so low the draftsman i worked with was only making 14,000 i was the senior porgrammer at a defence plant 28,000 was the cap for that position.