Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Makino SNC 64 G/S

HevyMetl

Well heavy I will say this you went from a bicycle to a porche. I am in that wonderful hell of using such siad bicycle.

I got a job right now that I figure we are going to loose $100,000 worth of run time doing in on our bicycles but we cant afford to get a better machine is what I hear. Make sense to me to put that money of run time in a machine but oh well such if life in the big city right.

Crazy millman

There coming to take me away hahah. There coming to take me away hahah. There coming to take me away hahah. There coming to take me away hahah. To the funny farm where all is good every day. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BTW Hevy,

Looks like a nice machine. I've been fortunate

enough to run 2 Yasda's at my former employer.

And the shop I'm going to just bought one.

You want to talk tight machines. I've have'nt had

the pleasure myself but have only heard good

things about Makinos. Good luck w/ your new toy.

PEACE biggrin.gif

hevy,

congrats on the new purchase.i presently run 2 snc's they are real nice machines.maybe not as nice as the boston digitals i used to run but non the less much much detter than your off the shelf fadal or similar mill.the only advice i could give is you may want to stay away from the dust collector from makino and opt for a better one from some one like torit.makino's dust collector is not all that great.

trevor