Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

off the subject....... please help

ARTY 2003

Can give you post for a sister EDM for Cimatron . smile.gif

Seriously you can get it from the same place the ppl ,working with Pro/e are getting them.

Now let`s suppose I have one.

Let`s don`t touch the moral aspect .

If this act of giving a post is illegal and I give you it through forum who told that there are no one from Pro/E here monitoring it ?

And if it is illegal and I give it secretly through your e-mail I can have problems in the future .

So don`t suppose the posts starting to fall on you from the sky .

If you want to do such sort of things this Forum is not so proper place for it , you better try

some not so respectful places like Alt.machines.cnc .

When I was in Vmac forum for many years the guys from Apple wrote to us openly :

We are monitoring your activities !

Iskander teh I need a post for deckel - maho for Unigrafics ,Catia and Powermill frown.gif

Thank you need to see this thread get closed before the slam fest begin just hope Peter doesn't come get on to us all.

Crazy Millman walks away shaking his head. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hey buy the way you got a free copy of PRO/E you want to share or how about sedning me a free computer or you know what would be better would someone please send me $1,000,000 I need that.

[ 10-05-2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Millman^Crazy ]