Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NEW 3D mouse Accessories

Jayson Kramer

Chris,

The school had 17 units before I started selling for industrial and Education then this last year I sold them another 20 (shown in the picture) at a EDU discount. The holder I designed and we are now printing for one of the classrooms I teach Mastercam in. I will get a picture after we get them mounted and setup.

They are in the middle of upgrading and deep cleaning both my classrooms right now.

Chris go to this link if you get tired of caring it in the gun sheeth. lol

http://www.3dconnexion.com/buy/shop.html?list_product_type=accessory

post-1097-0-52232300-1389880384_thumb.jpg

Actually that one has a thicker and harder foam for protection to. I know this is the first model and we will soon have a new one that has a harder case I was told.So I think the next one will be more protective then this one.

I am just really glad they offered some cases especially for the wireless as I felt it was dumb to offer the wireless without a case like the laptop version of the Navagator.

the ony thing that needs to be added to the case for the wireless is a pocket for the receiver. The large cover actually has a storage net pocket in it.

Eric,

I own a few of them all ready. one is use for living room TV so when I am not to doing training I dock on of my M4700 laptops in it.

Then I have a customer I go see once a week on site were I keep another with Dual 24" Led Monitors and Solar key board, Laser Precision mouse and a Space Mouse Pro so I can walk in with one of my laptops and spend the day on site programming.

The docking stations for the Dell Precision Workstations are the best and give you allot of options for sure. At my office I use a custom built workstation. Before I built this one I thought about just using my laptop with one of the docking stations but decided on a desktop as I always have had both for years.