Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NEED OF A POST

jay

quote:

Whoa, tigers, down. He is a registered customer

do not take offence bullines,but is being a liscenced user mean you are exempt from the faq's?

maybe people do ask there resellers for a post then get the price qoute for a custom post and decide to come here because we are givin them out.

the show goes on biggrin.gif

trevor

quote:

o not take offence bullines,but is being a liscenced user mean you are exempt from the faq's?

True, everyone should read the FAQ. I just didn't want the conversation to go down the "stop asking for posts for your cracked copy of Mastercam" path because it inevitabley happens that way. Call it what you will, but I'll call it damage control before the mob congregates.

+1 Chris.. rolleyes.gif

quote:

True, everyone should read the FAQ. I just didn't want the conversation to go down the "stop asking for posts for your cracked copy of Mastercam" path because it inevitabley happens that way. Call it what you will, but I'll call it damage control before the mob congregates.

Bullines, the topics generally don't go down that road. I have yet to see anyone here pre-emptively accuse someone of pirating. It usually occurs for a reason other than simply asking for a post.

quote:

do not take offence bullines,but is being a liscenced user mean you are exempt from the faq's?

maybe people do ask there resellers for a post then get the price qoute for a custom post and decide to come here because we are givin them out.

the show goes on

+1 again. In a case like this, you would think a person that's been around this long would at least make reference to the fact that they had tried other avenues, (reseller etc) to obtain a post.

'Rekd teh still don't like people asking for freebies... rolleyes.gif

quote:

In a case like this, you would think a person that's been around this long would at least make reference to the fact that they had tried other avenues, (reseller etc) to obtain a post.

Just because a person's sign-up date is a while ago, doesn't mean that they've been visiting the fourm often. There must be close to 10 forums at least that I've joined in a spur-of-the-moment way when I was looking for an answer to a question only to never return.

quote:

Bullines, the topics generally don't go down that road. I have yet to see anyone here pre-emptively accuse someone of pirating. It usually occurs for a reason other than simply asking for a post.

So you see where I'm coming from then. Because you yourself posted something similar in this thread wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...I'll call it damage control before the mob congregates...

ROFL!!!!!!

Rek'd shoulda used Rekd teh "CRACK, thank you sir may I have another, CRACK, thank you sir may I have another, CRACK, thank you sir may I have another..."

Bullines gettin' down with his bad self. There's a new Sherriff in town. biggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif