Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Missing Part completion time in backplot X8

MIKO ELLO

Did you by chance close the close the move list?

Go to the view page in the verify/backplot utility then in the upper left you can toggle the move list on.

If you are using old school backplot then select the drop down arrows in the upper left of the and select the info tab.

Yes, go to the computer control panel, set to see the icons (upper right), open the Mcam applet,..

Select the version from the drop down menu then on the left hand side in the topics you should see backplot, select it, then you will be able to enable legacy backplot in the upper right.

Just curious, what's your gripe with the new one?

:sofa:

it's too slow to load, I can't quite put my finger on it but I don't like the way it renders, I don't like that it's another window, backplot is supposed to be a quick screen check

As far as I'm concerned at this point, CNC could drop the new backplot, leave the original and leave the new verify, I have come to like that

and why does it shown my tool, which is a 3/4" endmill as a drill???

2014-11-13_15-58-46_zpsef69f36c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thats great! Thanks!

Just curious, what's your gripe with the new one?

:sofa:

I think Jparis said it well, it takes a bit extra time to load that extra screen.

I use it to do quick checks of tool motion, for things like checking on how far a tool gets into a corner and setting Z levels for surf. cut, I just want a quick check for stupid moves. Seems easier to do that without having to refocus on a different screen, reorient the model and potentially mess w/ settings.

• 2 weeks later...