Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cant get MOO to post at end of Operation

StoneyNH

I read some of the past posts on this subject & cant get it to work.Im using the canned text method described as;open the operation,tool parameter page,canned text. 

When I first opened canned text there were no options in the left window,I managed to get MOO in there.

Now I can get an MOO in the operation but it wont post at the end of the operation.If I tell it after,the MOO comes out after my M08,If I tell it before it comes out before the tool change,If I tell it with,it doesn't come out at all.

What am I doing wrong?

I usually use manual entry to write notes to myself at the beginning of a program when theres important things to know before I start running a repeat job.I right click in the white,choose mill toolpaths then manual entry.How do I use manual entry in a particular Operation?

I don't want MOO's at the end of every Operation,only where I want them to be.So how do I use Manual Entry in an Operation?

You set the #10 misc value to one in the following tpath that you want the M00, if you leave it set to zero it outputs M01.

IE: I'm posting ten tpaths, I want the M00 between 6&7, I need to set misc value #10 to one in tpath #7

Manual entry is in the toolpath drop down you've already stated you use it to write notes, just set the utility to output as code,...

The caveat for getting the M00 by Misc. Int is yourpost has to support it. Mastercam's generic posts DO NOT unless otherwise specified. MPMaster posts DO unless otherwise specified.

HTH

Im using a modified generic HAAS post.I have found at the beginning of the Post Processor is Canned Text:enable/disable 1=Stop = output the "MOO" stop code

2 =Opstop = output the "MO1" so that's gotta be what I need to alter to get an MOO to post at the end of an Operation.

But I cant figure out what to do with that information because when I open misc values in an Operation there is nothing in the windows.

So how does this all fit together?