Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cant see toolpath when backplotting

StoneyNH

On my version 4 when I used backplot I had a shaded area the same width as my tool that showed the toolpath around the part that I was contouring.

I cant get anything at all out of my version 8.Is this something thats changed on version 8,or is there something Im not doing right?

Are you talking V8 or X8?

i believe you need to run classic back plot to have that if you're talking X8.

That is set in the Control Applet (Start, Programs, Mastercam, ...)

Using X8,another post had mentioned classic backplot,dont know what/where it is.Im using the icons at top of toolbar to try backplotting as I always have (in X4) 1st icon is Backplot selected operations 2nd one is Verify selected operations 3rd one is Backplot/Verify options.So that doesnt work anymore in X8?

K Chuck,followed directions,when advanced config window opens it says classic backplot & next coloumn says enable,so its enabled right? I still cant get backplot to do anything.Which icon should i be using the 1st 2nd or 3rd? & once i choose proper icon which choices do i want to shade to see my toolpath shaded?

On my version 4 when I used backplot I had a shaded area the same width as my tool that showed the toolpath around the part that I was contouring.

I cant get anything at all out of my version 8.Is this something thats changed on version 8,or is there something Im not doing right?

I think you may be referring to the quick verify setting in classic backplot.

It's the icon to the left of options "!"

post-14333-0-79555900-1434474841_thumb.jpg