Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

where do I find Tutorial parts

FTI2007

yes I did.  I even did a search on my computer for it and it was not found. I thought maybe it needed to be downloaded from some where. Example parts use to be included with installs but I am not sure if they still are or not. If they are listed in the help menu then I must be searching from the wrong thing. When I search tutorial it just says to go to mastercam.com for tutorials. and I could not find them online either or I am looking in the wrong spot.  Thanks

no problem. I have never used the machine simulator so I was going to go thru the Tutorial that is available online to get a better understanding of it before I tried to customize anything. I just want to know where to find the  swarf.mcx-9 file is that is used in the tutorial.

I downloaded the x8 sample files and its the same part but does not have the fixture/clamps and toolpaths are different.  If I download the .iso full install do I need to uninstall/reinstall mastercam?    whats the difference between the .zip and the .iso install