Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Avarillas

does anybody know how can I add a subrutine

at the begining and at the end of my program

when I post it? what do I need to edit? wich part on the post processor

exampple PROGRAM

%

o1111

(1/2 endmill .250 dia.)

T1M6

M98P8000 <----------- THIS I WANT TO ADD

G54X1Y1S2000M3

G43H1Z.1M8

G98G83Z-.5Q.05R.1F10.

X2.Y2.

M98 P9000 <----------- THIS I WANT TO ADD

T3M6 AND SO ON

Well that is not a subroutine that is a sub program correct. It is going to depend on what you are trying to do and achieve with the operations. The post itself it going to have soemthing to do with this and where are you creatign the sub program. I would possible look at the tranform and sub programs in that you have to option of incremental and absolute. I think if you get a little more spefci we can be of more help. Machine, Post, and Level of Mastercam as well as version help us to help you. If you got a sample file even more help.

Welcome to the forum and great first question.

Crazy Millman

You can use manual entry toolpath and type in the code you want, you could use a custom drilling cycle modified just for calling sub numbers, you could Misc Values/Misc Integers to trigger a call to the number in MI, you could put a switch in Misc Values to call a promt for a sub number during posting, etc etc etc.

'Rekd