Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Snow storm on the way

robk

i did not know that phil but if you go to this web site www.cavseaglestailgate.com this is our work buds award winning tailgate you will see me #51 jersey in the pictures with the govenor fast eddie in the photo gallery section ..this tailgate won the jack daniels award in 2001 and 2003 and also the daily news tailgate cook off 2 weeks ago check it out its alot of fun this week 150 + people after the game we had texas toast cheers.gif

[ 12-08-2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: MACHINEMASTERG ]

Nice pics Greg.

I don't see any Green Bay pics though.

Do you hit away games?

I won a prize pack from JD earlier this year. We had great seats and a bunch of t-shirts. Last week I got an email from them saying to bring it to the game for a gift. I thought we'd get a pin or something. But we got more shirts and free drinks (my wife had many). They treated us well.

I can see you're a real fan, that's great!

I'm not a McNabb fan, but I admit, he is getting the job done. Maybe we'll see ya in the playoffs.

Later

ScottyB. a big fan.

Hardmill,

quote:

What stadium would that be???????

I was wondering the same thing.

I think I know what he means, though. I always wondered why St.Louis has a dome. I would think the weather there would be good for outdoor ball.

BTW,

They now say 4-7" for tonight. 12" would be cool. I could use a day off. We only had 1 work day called off for snow in the 13 years I've been working here, and that was called off after some of us were here already.

Good day.