Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

South-tec

mold100

Steve,

Yea, I figured I would see you or Allen there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone -

Plus, I have GOT to meet Jimmy and Trevor from Barefoot, they seem to be a little out of "TILT" , if you know what I mean! smile.gif Kind of like Allen! biggrin.gif

I really think Jimmy just claims to be a MC dealer - there is no possible way he could ever make a sales call as him or Trevor or both are always on here answering questions! (by the way - THANKS guys!)

Anyway - Keep Allen as straight as possible!

See ya, first of March !

Mark

Edit:

Trevor - you going to set up the lunch thing??

[ 01-15-2004, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: M. Anderson ]

If we can get Katie to stop bossing us around long enough she's supposed to set up someplace to go after the show.

M. Anderson,

Just so you know noone from Barefoot has ever threw up in a pizza box in the back of a Jeep.

If any of you guys need tickets call the office and we'll get them out to you. We'd like to see all of ya'll there, so stop by the booth.

Steve,

I will make sure that you have a BK crown when we go out to lunch one day smile.gif

quote:

If we can get Katie to stop bossing us around long enough she's supposed to set up someplace to go after the show.

If people would listen to me the first time, I wouldn't have to be bossy biggrin.gif Just kidding, I will let everyone know about the dinner thing as soon as I get time to set it up. Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone again.

Katie,

or Jimmy (if he just has to be involved! smile.gif )

Please let me know what day you are going to make the Dinner after the show. I am comming from the Knoxville area and will have to stay overnight. So I will want to stay the night that you schedule the dinner for.

No rush - just when you make what ever plans are made - please let me know, I will also need to make a Hotel reservation for that night. (Where is a good place to stay? CLOSE by, I don't stagger too well!)

I am part of Allen Drost's group - but please don't hold that against me! biggrin.gif JK! smile.gif

Thanks,

Mark

• 1 month later...

quote:

Damn you guys are out of luck:(

Sorry Matt, but I think I'll be the only girl there, and I don't want to go to Paper Dolls, but I'll let everyone know where we will be hanging out. After I leave you guys can go where ever smile.gif

quote:

just we are coming over on Tuesday and leaving on Wednesday afternoon

Mark, You can still hang out with us on Tuesday! smile.gif See ya at the booth.