Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

5 axis post problem when table is positioned horizontally

Hello post gurus!

I have a problem with my custom 5 axis post for 5axis table - table vertical Okuma in 3+2 mode. There is no problems when table is positioned (work zero) at A0, but when my table is rotated at -90 (and the work zero is setted up) the problem in angle positioning occurs. What post changes I have to made to solve it? I will be thankful you for any answers!!

A0.jpg

A-90.jpg

From the picture it looks like the face is about 3 inches below the rotation point. 

I'm not sure if you said what the actual problem was. Is the position in y axis off?

You can either find and program from the center of rotation or I believe there is a spot in the post to set the offset for the center of rotation shift