Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Editor questions

Joeyls319

Hey all.  I have a couple questions regarding the code editors (Cimco, code expert).  Right now I'm using Code expert to spit out the code.  When I post out a ".NC" file I get all the colors for the different moves and codes (x moves are red, z moves are green and such) which is what I want.  When I post out a file with no extension, I don't get the colors.

Is there a way to apply the colors to other file types?

I would like to use Cimco but whenever I change the editor in the settings and post out, I get  a "mastercam hasp not found" error.  Not sure how to fix that.  We are on a nethasp here.

Running 2017.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?  much appreciated.

Joey

On 8/11/2017 at 9:38 AM, Joeyls319 said:

Okay.  I figured out my issue in Cimco.  I needed to change the file type to something besides "text file".

That seems to bite many a folk. Get support emails and calls were they switched to text. I may need to start creating some videos if this happens do this.

• Like 2