Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ISKANDER

Nezperce

I took your advise and downloaded some of your files and looked at others. I didn't take much time looking at them, but I am somewhat humbled.

I do have a question concerning the program: ISKANDER GEO METRY TOOL 7.

Tool # 8 is a slot mill, you us it in 2-contour to cut a slot past the cutters diameter. How is this possible? cuckoo.gif

Do you have some kind of mystical quill on your machine that disappears as the cutter travels through the part?

Or does the molecules in the steel change as the cutter and quill pass through and when finished re-align themselves? cuckoo.gif

Where can I buy a machine or steel like that, off the same person that Jack bought the magic beans from? biggrin.gif

Does this guy ever have anything good to say or are you just a d!(# all the time. Your one of those guys that if someone says its dark, you'll say its light. Go to chat room and talk your **** there. The people here are way above your level and should not waste there time repling to your punk rude remarks.

Hi Gary,

Makes ya wanna meet this guy face to FIST doesn't it ? cool.gif

Whattya do ? It's not like this clown is gonna ever change or grow up. Mental midgets are just one of those things you learn to deal with by ignoring them. Maybe someday he'll have friends and a real life so he won't keep droppin down to troll level. Until then biggrin.gif and bare it.