Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Double click in a field

Thad

Since I got my new PC, when I double click in a field to enter a value, if there is currently a "-1.0" in the field, for example, only the 1.0 gets highlighted. The only way I can get the entire value highlighted to overwrite it is to click and drag (or tab, but I don't use that method) over the entire thing. If there is no negative sign, the entire value gets highlighted. Is this a Windows 7 thing, a graphics driver thing or something else?

The programmer next to me uses Feature Mill and he sees the same thing. We have identical PCs except I'm using a different video driver to fix my verify issues.

Thad

Same "problem" here... Using Windows7 as well, but as far as I can remember back it has always been like that?!?

Always been like that with Win7 or with previous version of MC?

For me it's a good thing, because it's often just the value you want to change, not if it's +/-....

I wish I could say the same thing. :(

Thad

Maybe related, maybe not, but I have a question. I used to be able to enter a feedrate in the tool parameters page and hit enter to have it go to the next box and so on. Now, with X5, it won't jump to the next box. I have to type my feedrate go to the mouse, double click the next box, type feedrate, double click next box, etc..... Anything i need to type, I have to keep jumping from the keyboard to the mouse and it slows things down quite a bit. Is there some setting I need to change or is this just how it works?