Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Icon files in X8

Thee Cutterman

G day All

Since moving to X8 i changed the app look to 7 which is a lot easier on the eyes for me. The only thing i don't like is that a few of the icons across the top of the toolpaths manager ( toggle display button) is really hard to see. A few might remember in Version 9 we were able to go into the icons folder and change the look of the icons. Problem i have is that i cant find the tool path manager icons.  Anyone know where they are or can steer me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

Im out of here for the weekend. BEER TIME :smoke:   Have a good one all

cheers Daz

Edit:  sorry Mods for posting this in off topic,....Just noticed

That issue rustled some jimmies at the mother ship. :yes: Seems as though some of the UI folks got a little butthurt. :rofl: because we didn't like what the chef was cookin'... :rofl:  

Newsflash... we're a surly bunch. :yes: If you can't take some (admittedly inappropriate and uncivilized at times) criticism, this isn't the industry for you. Just sayin'

:coffee:

It could probably be done with a (free) program like Resource Hacker. I did a bunch of mods many years ago to make the interface more user friendly. I got tired of having to make all the changes with each new version and gave up. Now I just deal with it by cursing under my breath.

• Like 1