Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

change post processor

josejose

hi

i have one program with this sequence(for fanuc):

%

n1#2061=1 (number of pocket for the tool)

n2#2062=2

n3#2063=3

n3#2064=4

G90G20

T[#2061] (tool 1 ready to start on the arm of the

machine)

T[#2061] M69 (change for the tool 1

s400 m3 g54

t[#2062] (tool 2 ready to start on the arm the machine)

G0 X Y

G43H[#2061]Z1.

Z-1.

G41D[#2061+100] X Y that means the control read

on the offset table with h1 and

D101(the table have 200 values

1-100 lenght offset and 101/199

compensation).ie the tool is 1(from

variable #2061 with d101

after makes the contour

G40D[#2061+100] xy

z1.

that is more pratical to organize tools on the magazine because it just necessary put the tools

on the program .so my question is:there is possible build something like that on the mpfan.pst.regards

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Anything is possible pretty much. You'll just have to know ahead of time which pocket # you want stuff to go in. Now in the post, you'll have to use the ASCII numbers of the characters to get the output in your code to be correct.

If you're starting from MPFan, you'll be making changes in psof, ptlchg, ptlchg0 if memory serves me correctly. I usually start from MPMaster which you may want to consider. It's so dialed in!

HTH

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

No, MPMaster is one of the posts availabvle for free here in the forum eMastercam Posts go here to see.

quote:

Geez, James. Your up early.

I normally am up by 4:00am and into work by 5:00 - 5:15. But I'm outta here by 2:00 - 3:00pm.

no kid yet huh James I am still at the house got to take the dog to get a hair cut. Looks like I am not headed up that way with trying to sign papaers for the house and loaded with work and getting ready to move well the house is more important than WEST-TEC. I hope to make it up that way soon just may be a month or so. Good luck and hope she is doing good and not going through false labor like my wife did for 3 weeks.

Thanks Guy but I am going to have to do this Tuesday and Wedensday. I have to be out of the apartment by Wedensday at midnight. I have borrowed an inclosed car trailer from one of the bosses so I can put everything in that apartment in there and move everything in one shot I think. I am luck I got three guys workign for me and told the owners they might have to work off site one day next week. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I might take you guys up on the paint party though the house is completly white inside no color so I am thiking some steaks and beer for those that want to help on the day I decide to do it. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif btw Rekd your kids could play with mine or go swimming we got a community pool that is pretty nice.

People wonder why I like this place so much. I have talked to Matt and met Jerry and noth willing to help anyway possible that is very cool guys and I appericate the offer.