Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Posting Subroutines

Bob Coughlin

quote:

--------------------------------------------------

Are you gonna tell me if your buddy had some tax software or whatever that he bought for $30 and offered it to you last month to use you said 'no thanks, pal, that's piracy'. I don't think so.

--------------------------------------------------

My daughter is a big SIMS user and when she got her first copy she wanted to trade with her friends. I told her that trading software is illegal and NEVER give her software to other people and don't receive software from others. She now has all of the SIMS software through saving her money/presents. After spending her own money on her copies she now gets mad when someone asks to copy her SIMS or other software. If you can live with idea that it's OK for certain people to steal software for whatever reason then that's your opinion. But don't cover the rest of us that think stealing anything is bad with your blanket.

Sorry about posting this on a thread that was asking a simple (and in my mind a legetimate) question.

Mike???

?

?

?

Ok the 10 free posts rule seems to be working for newbies,but....

Unwritten forum guideline:

If you show you are trying, the forum members will bend over backwards to help.

Rock on brother Mike. If Chris gives you any crap I'll get Katie to kick his .... (Or send some dang cats up there.)

Chris, how's it lookin for the trip down? Dont worry Kate already has your yankee passport approved. (She did put your legal name down as "Hoss" Moffat)

Ron, once again sanity comes from a "crazy" person. Go figure...

As Bill Clinton said..

Cant we all get along...

And once again WELCOME Bob.

Jimmy teh coconut head.

A little story about my trip to Vegas. I was aksed when I got back did I gamble and I quickly said no and the reason I did not is I am out of luck when it comes to gambling. I told my owners I don't care to be rich where money goes I am already the richest person for having two healthy kids, a wonderful beautful wife, I have a new home for my family, I have a good job that pays me well to do something I like to do, and I get to take a breathe everyday.

It is not sainty that makes us crazy it is the idea that all are normal and only a few are crazy that changes things. The idea of crazy relates to someone who is misunderstood or does things in a manner or fashion not with the normal aspects of everyday life. I feel to be outside the box and to say what you mean and feel is important. If you don't like soemthing and try to change it, this is a good thing, but at the same time do not try to change a concept that most find right or wrong this does not boast well and to start this you need to accept the course of actions you have set in place and take it for that and in here the forum it is nothing personal just differences of opinion.

Bob hope we have not run you off and hope you come back. I for one am very imprssed about the 2 days you with help taught yourself Mastercam. We have had heated diccusions about help given and you sir just happen to get caught in the middle of something that does not really relate to your problem hope you got the help you needed and if not please post up again and will get this back on track.

quote:

Chris, how's it lookin for the trip down?

Why do I have the feeling that some guys named Cletus and Zeke [no relation, Jimmy] would be waiting in the parking lot for me to have a couple too many...?

quote:

She did put your legal name down as "Hoss" Moffatt

Tell her I only travel as 'Man, The'

C