Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Toolpath Display

MikronGuy

That used to be controlled by one of the F keys...Sometimes in past versions it would pop on when I first moved up, but once I hit the correct F key, it stayed off...can't seem to make it happen in 2023...maybe they changed it since then...can't remember which one now, I want to say F7...

Once you've enabled Toolpath Display in System Config, this switch toogles selected toolpaths off and on

When they are selected, the folder icons in the toolpath manager with be a dark yellow, when not selected they will be a pale yellow

toolpath toggle.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gcode said:

this switch toogles selected toolpaths off and on

Actually, at least in 2020, this only toggles the toolpath(s) on.

So if the toolpaths are turned off, when you toggle this the selected ops turn on. If you toggle it again the selected ops do NOT turn off, you have to turn them off manually.