Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Job Opening in NC Shop

Lucky

Advanced Machining Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced, highly skilled Mastercam programmer. Advanced Machining Corp is a small, high tech job shop specializing in high precision, complex tooling components and prototype parts serving many types of industry. For additional information on our company please visit our website at www.admacor.com.

Responsibilities will include generating toolpaths for CNC mills, Wire EDMs, and CNC Lathes. Set-up and operation of the CNC mills will be required as well. The machines involved are a Mikron VCP600 w/ 42,000 rpm spindle and Heidenhain TNC430 control, and a Haas VF-3 w/ rotary axis. The Mikron is a high speed mill used for hard die milling and machining of electrodes for sinker EDM. The design effort, programming, set-up, and operation of these two machines are the primary responsibility of this position. We are team oriented and you will be assisted in these efforts as the situation requires.

Programming and operation of our Zeiss CMM using Calypso and Holos software will be required to support our reverse engineering and design efforts as well as to assure dimensional conformance of the tools and electrodes you will be machining.

We have extensive capability in the areas of Wire and Sinker EDM. Although these will not be your primary responsibility, EDM experience will be considered a plus.

We have an excellent reputation and are highly regarded in our industry. We expect to complete ISO 9000 certification within the next 6 to 12 months. We seek only the most highly qualified individual to fill this position and help us achieve our ambitious goals of growth and advancement within our industry. Salary and benefits are negotiable and will be commensurate with the skill level and experience of the candidate.

Send resumes to [email protected].

I have sent work that we were unable to do to Advanced Machining Corp. I must say Keith knows what he is doing. They do great work and I would imagine it is a great place to work.

Good luck Keith, and btw those parts worked GREAT. I will be in touch soon!

cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...colors configured to look like good old familiar v3.21 ...

You must be related to Glenn at CAD/CAM COnsulting. wink.giftongue.gif

He does the same thing. LOL!!!

Keith,

You have an impressive website and it appears you have an impressive company. It looks like a great place to work. I've never seen a website that focused on the employees like that. Very well done!

I wish you the best in finding a candidate to fill your position. smile.gif

Thad

The website is relatively new and still needs a little work (lots of typos). I feel that the capability of any company is defined by the abilities and limitations of its employees. Getting the right equipment in place is the easy part. It is for sale. Simply go buy it. It is the man that will ultimately determine how well the machine performs.