Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT - War with China

beav700

I just read the article on China that reminded me that China is still our enemy. With all the buisness we send them each year I forgot that they are still consider a threat. For some reason I thought that they changed from our enemy to our friends in the last few years. Guess I was wrong. Seems like they still see as as the biggest enemy even though we support 22% of their economy. Wonder why?

Here is an article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,121337,00.html

I think some type of political conflict with them would be the best thing that could happen to US. Political conflict always begins with sanctions. If that doesn't happen, we will be digging our selfs into a bigger hole, where we loose the manufacturing strength and jobs while they are getting stronger and we are more and more depended on them. The Washington does nothing and our trade deficit keeps growing.

Hi Beav,

It is very important for us to vote for peace on earth in November (John Kerry). The United States needs to focus on productive endeavors such as world class manufacturing technology. This is a simple concept; Build something that helps people. United States is # 1.

Work for peace on earth.

Kind regards,

quote:

vote for peace on earth in November(John "Flipper" Kerry)

John Kerry can't lose. He should have at least 75% voter approval because he's firmly planted on both sides of almost every major issue.

I'm all for peace like you, Eric, but we're not the ones that are dictating this war. There are people in the world, believe it or not, that want you and me dead, plain and simple, and for no reason other than you don't, (I'm guessing) believe in Ala or who ever their God is that tells them to kill you and me. (Do you remember those two big buildings we used to have in NY?)

You're certainly entitled to your (somewhat misguided) opinion, and I respect that. But please look at something besides ABC once in a while. wink.gif

'Rekd

Negotiating with fanatics is always a good move.

I'm sure John Kerry and the UN will keep us very safe.

code:

"We, the German Führer and Chancellor, and the British Prime Minister, have had a further meeting today and are agreed 

in recognizing that the question of Anglo-German relations is of the first importance for our two countries and for Europe.

We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples

never to go to war with one another again.

We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may concern

our two countries, and we are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference, and thus to contribute

to assure the peace of Europe."

Chamberlain read the above statement in front of 10 Downing St. and said:

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour.

I believe it is peace for our time...

Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

30 September, 1938