Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Is google hacked?

cadist

Yes I visited Google just now, looked just like yours but in english. I understand that they gave you the wrong language, but if they just started this then maybe they have some bugs to work out.

Stocks of Google just started trading on Nasdaq today, so they are probably showboating/trying new things now..

quote:

Try setting it to Auto Detect. Then shut down all browser windows and relaunch IE and go to Google.

Tried it but still no luck.

Till yesterday typing google.com used to take me to google.in but now suddenly this thing is happening. I am going to call my local friends to know if this is happening to them.

It was some problem with my PC. I didn't change any setting and it was showing as the main page. None of my friends are having any such experience with google. The computer guy told me it is because of some sort of spy ware or someting. Now it's working fine.

Thanks for responses. cheers.gif

Maybe try dumping your cookies, or just the ones for Google and try again. Usually what you pick for a language will stay on the computer as default. Maybe run a Spyware removal program...maybe your browser is getting Hijacked.

Look for HiJack This, Spybot Search&Destroy, AdAware, CW Shredder....all good tools.

HTH cheers.gif