Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

drawing up house plans on MC??

Oppiz

I'm in the process of adding on to my house. I've been playing around with drawing up my plans using MC. So far I've just drawn an image for visualization purposes.Would like to take it a step further. Have any of you done this? Any help on this would be appreciated?

Anything on the FTP I can look at?

I've done plans for my shed a couple of years ago in Version 8. Didn't really need to, but I did nevertheless. Did it in solids, than made a layout out of it, and it came out good. A little bit of an overkill in my opinion, but if you've got the time go for it. Now I would try it in Solidworks...Will the building inspector accept your plans though?

It wasn't work, it was mental gymnastics. I dont reallyremember how logn it took. I'm sure it was more than 2 hrs. Mainly because I was not working from a picture, I was designing and changing it.

You realize of course this is a full size house drawn 1:1 to scale. If you look at the other pics( in the link) you'll see the inside walls and stairs.

I had fun with it.

Mike Mattera