Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Starting Point

srik

Hi guys

I dont know whether its permissible under the forum rule to ask this question or not.

Planning to buy Mastercam -in FLORIDA. Anyone want to give generic reference (i believe in this forum we are not allowed to rate or chide any reseller, i fully respect that rule.). But atleast you guys can give me some direction. You can also email me directly if something posting in this forum is considered offending.

thanks

srik

guys your response was overwhelming...thanks to all of you...i saw camtech reference in mastercam...but you guys gave some idea who to deal with....

in line with this let me ask one more question guys...have any one of you running right now ...solidworks->mastercam ->codes to cnc. I want to see the process(in action right now) and plan my work

thanks

Welcome to the forum Srik cheers.gif

There are quita a few forum members that are running both Solidworks & Mastercam, myself being one. Excellent combo. What exactly do you need to know?

BTW, this forum is the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to Mastercam.