Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

free posts not for everyone.

billystein

Although this is an unpopular viewpoint, I personally don't give a damn about pirates; I'd rather give my post to a guy using a crack seat that has a couple hundred helpful replies on this forum than to a guy with 20 legal seats who walks in with forum post #1 saying 'anybody have a good post for a Haas VF3?'

CNC Software ain't kicking me any $$ when they sell a seat down the road...to me this forum is about helping each other out, nothing more...

Seen software piracy? Call 1-800-WHO-CARES

C

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dave,

quote:

how come CNC does not enforce the "licensed users only" nature of this forum.

i could be wrong on this,but i believe the forum is not run by cnc.our good neighbors up north set the board up. and they do require a sim # if you want an avatar after 200 posts.althou im sure cnc keeps an eye on all of us biggrin.gif

back to the original ?

as far as the post being free ,nothing in life comes for free.everything has its price.in my experience asking for help here has always been positive and i always get a positive reply.just step quietly thru the door and youll be greeted with a smile

trevor

quote:

BTW, my seat isnt cracked but the casters are all wore out [Frown]

I just bought a new seat because my old one WAS cracked - one of the caster legs broke off. The concrete floor wasn't very comfortable to sit on. Now I have a nice new seat that isn't cracked. biggrin.gif

Oh wait....Umm .... my MC seat is legit and not cracked in the least (well, except for occasionally tanking during a toolpath regen). eek.gif

With regard to posts: I have enjoyed and hated working on my Fadal post (MPMASTER_FADAL is the best starting point yet!!!) and would be happy to pass it on to another user - through their dealer. I paid for my MC seat out of MY pocket and it DOES bug me that someone steals MC to compete with me.

I am new to this forum and have learned a lot from you guys, although I am lurking in the backround just by reading this forum you can learn a increable amount. I also believe there is no good post for everyone,making one for your programming needs is one you have to do for yourself,and hopefully from some help from you guys I will continue to tweak mine to suit my needs.I do know that my dealer has been outstanding in his support,Charles Davis, San Diego CadCam.