Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC wants to drill holes 2x

John13

Hello all,

I'm trying to drill holes and for some reason, MC wants to drill all my holes 2 times. I tried squashing geometry, deleting duplicate entities (none found), and even manually selecting the holes to drill and it still doubles the number of holes I selected and verifies drilling 2 times. I hope this is clear enough to understand. I did delete the hole and refresh the screen to double check that there wasn't a duplicate, and then undelete and that stopped it from drilling twice, but I don't want to do that with all the holes. Any suggestions what to look for. This all started just this morning. Thanks for any help..

Nothing has changed post wise and I made very similar parts 2 weeks ago. confused.gif

I tried delete duplicate entities, (it didn't find any) , The hole drilling got better on its own, Mastercam in general has just been really strange here today. I have so many screwy things going on I don't know what's happening. My geometry changes if I turn a different level on or off, It's doing some strange $hit today, I can't wait til 3:00 so I can get out of here.

It's all 2D, no solids, no surfaces, just lines. Like I said, it's got me totally confused today. I got thru what needed done today, just with a few choice words thrown out to releive the stress, good thing I'm in the room by myself.