Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

It's Almost Time

jbel

From the MasterCam NewsFlash

quote:

Since Mastercam X will be hitting the streets shortly, the Mastercam X Bulletin and this monthly Newsflash will combine to become one monthly communication from CNC Software. Future Newsflash bulletins will contain all kinds of information about Mastercam X, so the need for a separate bulletin no longer exists.

"SHORTLY"

When are you going to repaint the house?.."shortly"

How long before you finish the drywall?.."shortly"

When can you hang that picture for me?... "shortly"

When are the gas prices going to stop rising?..."shortly"

When will that 1000 piece job be completed?... "shortly"

quote:

When are you going to repaint the house?.."shortly"

--LOL

"I started it."

she says: "2 years ago, are you ever going to finish it?"

"I'll probably start on it again in the near future."

she says: "How near?"

"I don't know! Shortly!"

she says: "Grrrrrr!"

"I have to wait on the paint I put up 2 years ago to age first. Otherwise, I'll have half the back side of the house with 2 new coats of paint. It won't blend well with the rest of the house. SHEESH! Women just don't understand home improvement."

"What did you smack me for!?!?" biggrin.gif

not to hijack this thread but does any one know if x can be installed on the same machine as 9.1 with both versions functional. am thinking this might be the best way for us to work with the transition to the new version as it looks like it may cause a little learning curve and the spindles must still turn.

doug

There was a post a week ago that said someones retailer said they should be getting the actual release copy on the 15th of July. We should expect it sometime after the 18th. Now its mid- August. Who knows? We were told I believe that X would be coming out not too long after we got our seat of 9.0. Its fine to announce it ahead of time, but it would have stopped a whole lot of complaining if we had just been given a closer estimate. Although not as many people may have bought maintenance, which may have been the whole goal to begin with. Well, I'm excited about it coming out, but I just don't see it coming out this year. We were told in November that it wasn't for sure but they thought it may be coming out in mid Feb. 2003 So many dates. Its almost time. Time for more rumors? Time for a release? Only time will tell. Almost.

well Im by no means trying to stir the pot but this is a first for our retailer to call and make mention of this to us.. last time he was in to see how things were going he couldnt tell us for sure when it would be out so Im just going by what I was told today..only time will tell for sure...