Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Running MC9 & MCX

quote:

I have both installed.

Using 9 and playing with X

I have not experienced any speed problems at all.

Same here. No loss of performance in v9.

However, I haven't tried running them simultaneously. I guess I'm afraid I'll cross the streams and cause every molecule in the universe to implode... or something... wink.gif

Doug,

All the pc settings are the same none were changed. X runs fine but we are not using X to machine to yet, it is 9 that is having trouble, you click on something and it takes 5 or so seconds for it to respond. All so this morning using 9 clicked file, get, took about 5 sec. to open, and then it didn't have any slidder arrows to access our files we could only click on the ones visible and no way to expand the box, closed down 9 and reopened and all was good except the delay. We never had these issues untill X was installed.

• 7 months later...